Simply Social: Tuesdays On the Terrace - Corey Wilkes Quartet!
This one really is simple! We're having an intimate gathering of twenty people at 5:30pm on Tuesday, July 8, 2014 at the Museum of Contemporary Art to see Corey Wilkes! The cost for this outing will be $35, which includes reserved seats with a view of the stage, Wolfgang Puck all-you-can-eat buffet, tax and gratuity.
See the video below for a sneak preview. I hope you can join us!
The Menu: Chicago Summer Festivals
- MCA Farmers Market Salad
- Chipotle Braised Chicken Tacos
- Grilled Local Cheese on Sourdough Bread
- Vietnamese Roast Pork Bahn Mi’s with Pickled Vegetables, Fresh Jalapeno and Cilantro on French Bread
- Mini Chicken and Lamb Gyros with Oregano Steamed Onions and Tomatoes, Tzatziki on the side
- Dessert - Chicago Mix Popcorn (Cheddar, Caramel, Butter), Caramel Nut Bar, Lemon Tartlets